October 2010 examination

Hey, just joined this forum...Im planning to go for october 2010 exams...im completely new to this actuarial thing..plz guide me what shoud be my steps for that...starting from registration to study material to exams...thanks..:)

Canada Goose Jackets

The North Face Jackets famous toy maker WildPlanet Canada Goose Jackets announced a few days ago, the company will and youth clothing brand Gap joint design, development of a fitted with a radio children's Canada Goose Jackets. The children jacket called" Hoodio", all use of machine washable wool fabric, clothes and Cheap Ugg Boots a sleeve seam into a waterproof FM radio control board. For convenience in operation, the radio switch is placed in a pocket. Moreover, even in the jacket cap and a can be readily disassembled speaker. The North Face Jacket According to the plan, this jacket will be in November 15th in the United States, Britain, Canada and France's Gap children's clothing shop at the same time listed. Canada Goose Jacket WildPlanet spokeswoman jean cloth, cut said: Gap clothing brands have a certain visibility, people understand it 's quality. New Ugg Boots Hope that in the future several years to develop a series of can be worn on clothing technology, so that WildPlanet brand also won the recognition of consumers. Ugg Boots Online San Francisco-based WildPlanet company already in Gap children store launched with a scouting expedition tools series of children's shorts. Canada Goose Jakke Through its brand products to non-traditional retailers, WildPlanet has opened up a new sales channels, thereby reducing their toy retailers and large stores of dependence. best Canada Goose Parka for you.

discounted gucci bags

jingruiccq louis vuitton outlets Dispatch of Netease science and technology on October 26 message, chinese telecommunication expresses, this company already louis vuitton factory outlets was examined and approve through assessment of national mapping bureau, obtain " aptitude of mapping of first class of Internet map service " certificate, obtain louis vuitton outlet online national situation information formally to serve management license louis vuitton factory online plate. After obtaining this license plate, china is telegraphic will can pass wired reach wireless communication network to offer a louis vuitton bags outlet map to search service, geographical information to tag download of service, map and duplicate service, map to send with cite rise in value of louis vuitton sale plan of service and other places serves. Chinese telecommunication louis vuitton outlets xpresses, the union of active exploration and Internet application, be based on positional information, extend individual register one's louis vuitton outlet store attendance at a meeting or at an office, task to attemper, the application of the diversity such as thematic map, POI and favourable Information Retrieval, the resource that has each side effectively is integrated, development is based on mobile Internet business of the position; Open and existing position serves ability, provide fixed position, map and communication for partner and client of a variety of ability enclose combination. Chinese telecommunication serves platform from some positions at present with GpsOne, CELL-ID technology of two kinds of fixed position is a foundation, the concentration that already realized the resource such as information of GIS, map, fixed position, POI and communication ability is integrated, in order to face public client and business client two kinds of forms open the position to serve relevant API and standardization application product to partner and public, at present already the applied product related information of more than 200 position is in the industry client that is Chinese telecommunication and public client provide daily service.

louis vuitton on sale

Louis Vuitton On Sale with the Fashion and classical styles have been the the first choose in Oscar for the fashion stars.In Louis Vuitton Handbags Store many selected classical fashion bags have been displayed in Louis Vuitton Outlet Store for a big show by the fashion world.Louis Vuitton Outlet is famous for selected material material,novel design,delightful colors and exquisite workmanship.At the same time,the Louis Vuitton Bags from Louis Vuitton On Sale with the only hand made have become the token of status by Louis Vuitton Handbags Store,which attract the first-class society to be the fans of Louis Vuitton Handbags to pursuit the latest fahion bags.Counterparts, Louis Vuitton Outlet Online have been the stars for all kinds of bags.In the fashion world,Louis Vuitton bags in Louis Vuitton Outlet beyond doublt that many people are crazing about the bags from Louis Vuitton On Sale.In order to meet the market's demands and thanks for the public,Louis Vuitton Handbags Store would give public a big surprise to give your needs.At first,Louis Vuitton Outlet Online will have a big discount for the newly iaunched bags which have the best quality lowest price.Second,Louis Vuitton Outlet Online will open the biggest fashion show to the public for the most classical style on display.If you are interested in the Louis Vuitton bags in Louis Vuitton Handbags,pls take this chance to be the lucky person for the fashion.Don't miss this chance.Louis Vuitton On Sale sincerely service for you.

coach outlet store online

Coach Outlet Online and Coach Outlet Online Store offer you chance to purchase your ideal articles. Here login Coach Outlet Online or Coach Outlet to purchase your favourites, such as Coach Cristin Bags, Coach Crossbody bags.They are renowned for exquisite workmanship, skillful knitting and elegant design and sell very well both at home and abroad. In order to convenient our customers, we also offer you other platforms. They are Coach Outlet Online,Coach Outlet Online Store and Coach Factory Outlet. We not only provide you the superior goods but offer you the best after-sales serives. So, please login Coach Outlet Online.

piumini moncler

Moncler è il marchio più famoso d'inverno in questo mondo, Piumini Moncler nel mondo della moda è più popolare di altri marchi, e rende possibile per ogni uomo e donna di guardare a caldo su un weather.In molto freddo il nostro sito possiamo permetterci tutti i tipi di Moncler Donna e Uomo Moncler, credo fermamente che si può prendere agli occhi degli altri con la giacca Moncler state portando alla moment.Creativity e innovazione è il motivo per questo marchio è molto attractive.And il materiale di Moncler è tutto all'acqua calda, così che tipo di freddo in questo inverno, non abbiate paura, perché si ha un perfetto Moncler Piumini, che è il point.And nostro sito sono Moncler sito Ufficiale, e lo prendiamo dalla fabbrica, quindi il prezzo è incredibile a buon mercato, in modo da visita Piumini Moncler online, acquistare il necessario in inverno.

coach outlet store online

Do U know what's the fashion trend in the beginning of the winter?Coach Outlet Online are ready for the fashion trend bags for U.In the cold winter,many fashion trend begin to changed like the strongly wind.At the fashion world, fashion trend has become the opiate of the masses.In general, fashion seems to be trending toward more mature styles.And on that basic,Coach Outlet Online Store do atmost to develop the fashion style,which can give U the Noble and elegant.Leather is really in fashion right now. It's amazing how fast trends change.In Coach Factory Outlet,Coach put to use the 100% leather with the leader design,which give U the fresh and classical ideas.To this end, we will service for customer sincerely, to build the forefront of Coach Outlet bags.Now,Coach bags origin from life,which made the bags always follow the international fashion, the exotic romance into your life.So,if U want to have a different kind of fashion life,please Checkin Coach Outlet Online,Coach Outlet and so on,they will try the best to make up U in the warm winter.If you are worried about how to be a grace and clever person?Where to buy the fashion bags to match the clothes? and so on.Don't worry,Coach Outlet Onlinegive U a hand.Coach bags with different styles can match different kinds of persons,Which can give U a different feeling for Different people.Coach Outlet service for U sincerely!Come into Coach Outlet Online Store,come out a fresh U.

In May 8th, mother's day,

In May 8th, mother's day, Houston Premium Outlets Louis Vuitton Outlet ( LV Outlet ) shop has a special discount activities. In addition, the smart you can apply online to join the VIP shopper Club louis vuitton handbags(LV handbags), enjoy more discount. VIP shopper club 25%-65% members except the day can buy discounted designer and brand-name goods, also can download on the net store discount tickets. No entrance fee, but MC Service.

RE: number of papers one can appear in exam??

Seems no one is appearing from NCR...ppl..do include me in study groups for oct 2010 exams..
Aditya
[email]zoom2aditya@gmail.com[/email]

[quote=anugangwar]Hi All,

I am planning to give CT 3 and CT 4 from Delhi this October. Also, just for my knowledge I would like to know if we can give 3 papers from Indian body of Actuary and 3 different papers from Acturial Society of UK, making a total of 6 papers? Is it possible practically?

Replaies are appreciated.

Best regards
Anugangwar[/quote]

ideally one should appear for 2 papers in one go....if you are preparing for actuaries only(not enrolled for any other full time course) even then 3 papers are slightly difficult to handle...go through the course content and then decide..
Aditya
[email]zoom2aditya@gmail.com[/email]

UK IoA Results!!

Hi All,

I am planning to give CT 3 and CT 4 from Delhi this October. Also, just for my knowledge I would like to know if we can give 3 papers from Indian body of Actuary and 3 different papers from Acturial Society of UK, making a total of 6 papers? Is it possible practically?

Replaies are appreciated.

Best regards
Anugangwar

Hey all mumbaikrs,

m planning 2 take CT3 n probably CT1 tis oct. . . i thnk group stdy wud b far bettr den studing individually... V cn share our knowldg as wel as difficulties. . .So nybdy interstd hun?. . If yes then send me rply here. .or on my email given below..
Waitin 4 +ve reply. .
:-D

Hey all mumbaikrs,

m planning 2 take CT3 n probably CT1 tis oct. . . i thnk group stdy wud b far bettr den studing individually... V cn share our knowldg as wel as difficulties. . .So nybdy interstd hun?. . If yes then send me rply here. .or on my email given below..
Waitin 4 +ve reply. .
:-D

Help relating to CT1 - Discounting and Accumulating

Hey friends...i am planning to take CT1 and CT3 this oct...any study groups active in delhi or gurgaon(preferable)?? plz do let me know.. at [email]zoom2aditya@gmail.com[/email]

RE: ct6

Thank u vry much pushendra. . .vl u plz gv me ur email id. .so if wud b hvin ny queries dn i cn mail u. .r u 4m mumbai as wel?

ct6

Nehal,
I think you are new to Actuarial and don't know too much because ASI's exams occur in the month of Nov not in Oct. So you have 1.5 months more means in total of 4.5 months.
Please visit [url]http://www.actuariesindia.org/Admission/Admission.htm[/url] for admission details.
As you are from Mumbai, so I suggest you to go directly ASI office and do the procedure. If you do this then you don't need to wait any more like for getting study material.

Since you are from commerce background so you can write any of CT-3 (Mathematical Statistics), CT-1 (Financial mathematics) and CT-7 (Economics). So you can choose the subjects according to your knowledge and interest.

Thanks
Puspendra

salary that actuary's earn?

Hello all

I am nehal from mumbai. M plannin 2 take admission in ASI. Plz tel me admission procdur. .evn i wana no abt fees.. Nd 1 more thng can i prsuie 4 oct'10 xams as there are nly 3 months left.. N if yes dn which CT paprs wud b ideal 4 me bng a commerce studnt..

Plz do rply sooooon...

thanks harsh. do u all know of any coaching in mumbai. even m planning to give CT1 and CT3 in oct. do u ve any information regarding the subject and ve material.

hi...they take 15-20 days to confirm our registration...i got my membership letter....n now the admission criteria is 75% marks in maths in 12th standard.. :D
......................................................................................................
harsh

hi...they take 15-20 days to confirm our registration...i got my membership letter....n now the admission criteria is 75% marks in maths in 12th standard.. :D
......................................................................................................
harsh

harsh

yup...i have joined coaching frm last 15days.....

Hi, this is Amit, I am also planing to give CT1 and CT3 in this Oct. r u joining any coaching in delhi

hi...they take 15-20 days to confirm our registration....i get ma letter within 15 days of ma application.....n i'm planning to give ct1 n ct3 in dis oct....

regards
harsh grover

RE: CT7 help!

hi i want to know d same thing how much will dey tak for registration.. n also anyone frm mumbai preparing for CT1 and CT3 planning to giv in oct.. i want d study material n if anyone knows of a coaching........pl mail me on this address [email]shrutichoudhary@hotmail.com[/email]

RE: Ideal subjects to take after CT1 & 3

hi friends!!!
can any1 tell me hw much tym iai take to confirm our registration?

RE: Ideal subjects to take after CT1 & 3

hmmm according to me they will confirm ur registration !!

I have done economics (hons) n had

Stats-1 st year

Mathemeatics-2 nd year

2 subsidiary maths subjects-2 nd year

Will dey confirm my registration? wat do u think

Neha

nope they require overall marks but provide u have good amt of mathematics in ur graduation !! like in sujects (statistics, eco, engineering, mathematics, computer science)

u dnt require a score of 55% in all mathematics related subjects in d course?

n hw much tym dey take to confirm ur registration?

neha

graduation criterion is that urs score in gradution is not less than 55%

RE: Anyone giving CT1 exam from pune??

Hi Abhinav,

Thnx for ur reply...

I dont hv a score of 80 in maths...

wats d graduation criteria?

n e 1 doing Actuarial study from PUNE ? m appearong for CT1 in Oct 2010.. plz email at [email]rogerdsz@yahoo.com[/email]

hw was CT2 of 13-05-10?

helloz first of all if you have 80% marks in mathematics in 12th then u download the admission form from site actuariesindia.org and make the attested copy of marksheet nd send it to actuaries office with the right DD
after some days they wil send you the confirmation regarding admission then you can make your study material order !!

any other query you can also mail me on [email]abhinav_dhaundiyal@yahoo.com[/email] or we can chat in [email]abhinav.dhaundiyal@gmail.com[/email]

RE: suggestion required in CT1

hey are sure that you have given me the right address?? plz chk the spellings again...cz i maild u smtime back..bt no reply...or may be you are not frequent to online visits...

ya sure

[email]nehaggarwal26@gmail.com[/email]...

Hey neha, can you gimme your email id?? so that we could share whatever we know bout this...please..it might help both of us...
cz others not replyin....:(

statistical software knowledge for an actuarial student

plz i also wanna knw d same thng..